Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Small Caps Portfolio

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Small Caps Portfolio

Postby robertbanking » December 16th, 2023, 8:50 pm

Hello you very wonderful and amazing individuals that make up these forums. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I have kindly found this year that the small cap stocks i had have outperformed most of my large cap stocks. I know they are more risky but you can achieve outsized gains this way, if you review the businesses carefully. I kindly wondered please if anyone could share any small cap stocks that you hold in your portfolio that you feel could have good potential in the future and are well run company's? This would really help me continue learning and research more companies that could be added to my portfolio. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would be highly appreciated.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life and achieve all your investing goals. Very best wishes to you and hope you have a fantastic weekend.

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Re: Small Caps Portfolio

Postby mc2fool » December 17th, 2023, 1:00 am

robertbanking wrote:I have kindly found this year that the small cap stocks i had have outperformed most of my large cap stocks.

That's great. Could you kindly share which small cap stocks you have and when you bought them, please. I think some of us at least may be able to learn from you. ;)

BullDog
Lemon Quarter

Postby BullDog » December 17th, 2023, 8:13 am

mc2fool wrote:
robertbanking wrote:I have kindly found this year that the small cap stocks i had have outperformed most of my large cap stocks.

That's great. Could you kindly share which small cap stocks you have and when you bought them, please. I think some of us at least may be able to learn from you. ;)

Good luck getting a sensible reply from the AI bot.

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Postby mc2fool » December 17th, 2023, 8:35 am

BullDog wrote:
mc2fool wrote:That's great. Could you kindly share which small cap stocks you have and when you bought them, please. I think some of us at least may be able to learn from you. ;)

Good luck getting a sensible reply from the AI bot.

;)

anon155742
Lemon Slice

Postby anon155742 » December 17th, 2023, 1:00 pm

robertbanking wrote:Hello you very wonderful and amazing individuals that make up these forums. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I have kindly found this year that the small cap stocks i had have outperformed most of my large cap stocks. I know they are more risky but you can achieve outsized gains this way, if you review the businesses carefully. I kindly wondered please if anyone could share any small cap stocks that you hold in your portfolio that you feel could have good potential in the future and are well run company's? This would really help me continue learning and research more companies that could be added to my portfolio. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would be highly appreciated.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life and achieve all your investing goals. Very best wishes to you and hope you have a fantastic weekend.

A good selection of small cap stocks to hold would be Patisserie Valerie, Carillion and Cirata

jaizan
Lemon Slice

Postby jaizan » December 17th, 2023, 1:10 pm

BullDog wrote:Good luck getting a sensible reply from the AI bot.

Apparently there is nor rule prohibiting that. Yet.

monabri
Lemon Half

Postby monabri » December 17th, 2023, 1:20 pm

I'd recommend Pork Bellies.

moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Postby moorfield » December 17th, 2023, 1:27 pm

BullDog wrote:Good luck getting a sensible reply from the AI bot.

Quite intriguing if it is a bot. I expect we might see more and more of them contributing to forums in the future. They'll be easy to spot though because they'll be peddling strategies like buying fifteen shares and just holding them forever. :)

(that was a joke, obviously)

BullDog
Lemon Quarter

Postby BullDog » December 17th, 2023, 6:19 pm

I recommend Helium 1, a certain 10 bagger in 2024.

:lol:

Return to “Investment Strategies”