Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Ryanair Competitive Advantages

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Ryanair Competitive Advantages

Postby robertbanking » November 22nd, 2023, 12:20 pm

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent individuals that make up these forums. I sincerely hope you are having another good week.

I have recently been reading up about Ryanair and as the airline industry seems very competitive, they have been focused on being a low cost airline. They have even won an award in 2022 for the Best Low Cost Airline in Europe. It has a business model focused on being highly efficient with a focus on cost cutting to minimize overhead costs. It focuses on routes that are profitable and avoiding routes that are not. Overall it seems a highly well run business in the airline industry that has competitive advantages. I kindly wondered please if anyone knows of any similar company's in other industry's that have competitive advantages and management are running the company extremely efficiently like Ryanair please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful, it would mean the world to me.

Thanks to all the amazing members of these forums, who share wonderful information in relation to investing. Very best wishes to you all and hope everything continues to go well for you. Take care.

Return to “Investment Strategies”