Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

Most common bought IT and ETFs on ii, plus free regular investments

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
Jon277
Lemon Pip

Most common bought IT and ETFs on ii, plus free regular investments

Postby Jon277 » September 21st, 2022, 10:53 pm

Two items of interest

1. We reveal the most common funds, investment trusts and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that ii customers regularly buy, using regular investment data since the start of 2022.
https://www.ii.co.uk/secure/my-news-feed/analysis-commentary/funds-etfs-and-trusts-ii-customers-buy-every-month-ii525358

2. I reaslise that I have been missing this opportunity grrr - "With ii, regular investing is also free. There are no trading fees to pay, and you can invest as little as £25 each month to gradually build up your portfolio. "

Jon

DrFfybes
Lemon Quarter

Re: Most common bought IT and ETFs on ii, plus free regular investments

Postby DrFfybes » September 21st, 2022, 11:05 pm

Hi Jon,

We'll need your login ID and password and 2FA code to read the article you linked to :)

I think this info on most popular investments is collated by most online brokers if you have an account, certainly HL and II do it. Of course going with the herd isn't always the best idea :)

Paul

Jon277
Lemon Pip

Postby Jon277 » September 22nd, 2022, 4:09 pm

DrFfybes wrote:Hi Jon,

We'll need your login ID and password and 2FA code to read the article you linked to :)

I think this info on most popular investments is collated by most online brokers if you have an account, certainly HL and II do it. Of course going with the herd isn't always the best idea :)

Paul

Thanks for that I just assumed that newsfeed section was open access.

Jon277
Lemon Pip

Postby Jon277 » September 22nd, 2022, 4:10 pm

Jon277 wrote:Two items of interest

1. We reveal the most common funds, investment trusts and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that ii customers regularly buy, using regular investment data since the start of 2022.
https://www.ii.co.uk/secure/my-news-feed/analysis-commentary/funds-etfs-and-trusts-ii-customers-buy-every-month-ii525358

2. I reaslise that I have been missing this opportunity grrr - "With ii, regular investing is also free. There are no trading fees to pay, and you can invest as little as £25 each month to gradually build up your portfolio. "

Jon

Try again use this link
https://www.ii.co.uk/analysis-commentary/funds-etfs-and-trusts-ii-customers-buy-every-month-ii525358

Return to “Investment Strategies”