Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Your Checklist Investment Strategy

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Your Checklist Investment Strategy

Postby robertbanking » April 24th, 2023, 12:00 pm

Hello you wonderful and kind people, Happy New start to the week. I do hope you have a very successful week.

I please wondered when initially trying to find a stock to further research what your checklist might be. For instance do you use a stock screener and look for stocks that have increasing cash flow, what is your preliminary factors you require before analysing this further please? Do you only look at specific sectors, do you only look at small cap stocks for instance please? If you kindly had time to get back to me on this please, it would be more appreciated than you ever know.

Hope you continue to achieve massive success and i do hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you very much for your time.

tjh290633
Lemon Half

Re: Your Checklist Investment Strategy

Postby tjh290633 » April 24th, 2023, 8:01 pm

robertbanking wrote:I please wondered when initially trying to find a stock to further research what your checklist might be.

It depends on your objectives. You might be looking for capital growth or you might be looking for a high and growing income.

There are boards dedicated to both, which you might usefully read.

TJH

Return to “Investment Strategies”