Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Amazon Rapid Growth Stock

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Amazon Rapid Growth Stock

Postby robertbanking » October 30th, 2023, 9:04 pm

Hello you very wonderful and amazing individuals that make up these forums. I sincerely hope you have had another good start to the week.

I please wondered i know when conducting realistic valuations on a stock like Amazon, Total Enterprise Value and even a Discounted Cash Flow Analysis would not be helpful as most likely it would always show as overvalued.

I please wondered if you had hopes after alot of research that Amazon would grow Revenue each year, would this hopefully help increase the share price please if it met these targets? Lastly do growth investors not rely on a Margin of Safety please as it appears no calculations would be relatively helpful for determining if the stock is undervalued? Further could comparing the price-to-sales (P/S) be helpful comparing it to competitors to determine if Amazon stock is fairly priced please? If anyone kindly had any advice on these areas i would be forever grateful and thankful, it would be highly appreciated and mean the world to me.

Sending you every best wish and i truly hope that you continue to earn massive wealth in the stock market. Thanks to all the amazing people of these forums who share so much wonderful knowledge, i can honestly say this is the best forum i have been apart of in building my investing knowledge. The members here are exceptional. Very best wishes to you all and hope that everything is going well with you. Take care.

tjh290633
Lemon Half

Re: Amazon Rapid Growth Stock

Postby tjh290633 » October 31st, 2023, 9:51 am

I suggest that you look at Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio and Earnings per Share (EPS) historically, for a start.

TJH

Return to “Investment Strategies”