Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Libby - Electronic Library

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
AWOL
Lemon Slice

Libby - Electronic Library

Postby AWOL » August 16th, 2021, 8:30 am

Hi,

I always miss the library van due to incompatible schedules but recently discovered that "libby" access is unlocked by my library card. Unfortunately Investors Chronicle isn't included. Do other local authority areas have IC access on Libby?

I am contenting myself with Money Week, The Economist and New Scientist. Has anyone found any other good publications on there?

I am also disappointed that it doesn't include newspapers but when I phoned my library they told me that they have been considering giving electronic newspaper access (via another app I think). They said it was good to hear that someone actually wanted newspapers. I would imagine lots of people would want them.

Cheers,
AWOL

MaraMan
Lemon Slice

Re: Libby - Electronic Library

Postby MaraMan » August 16th, 2021, 9:42 am

Yes we have been using this service since the start of the covid crisis. A huge variety of magazines, and ebooks and audiobooks are also available.

Why would you buy a magazine when so many are available free? I think it's great.

MM

Return to “Books and Reading”