Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Human alien interactions

Scientific discovery and discussion
Sorcery
Lemon Quarter

Re: Human alien interactions

Postby Sorcery » September 26th, 2023, 3:27 pm

GoSeigen wrote:Fellas this is the Science board not the Science Fiction board.

GS

Well it would certainly be interesting to know how the chromosomes compare to identify whether the objects are alien but even more interesting to help answer the panspermia question. Did life start on earth independently or did it come from space?

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Postby stevensfo » September 26th, 2023, 3:53 pm

ursaminortaur wrote:
stevensfo wrote:

Well, the x-rays and CATs are amazing! No opposing thumbs, but the length and dexterity of the fingers would perhaps compensate for that.

As mentioned, the C14 dating results are difficult to perform due to the change in C14 levels on earth over time, but if these bodies are from another world, wouldn't the dating process be even more complicated?

I was a bit surprised that they have X and Y chromosomes and reckon that the DNA analysis needs a lot more work.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't know if they analysed the bone material. Our bone contains a lot of Hydroxyapatite with specific % Phosphorous, Calcium and Oxygen. Together with the rest of the bone material, they should be able to compare it to bone material on earth.

Steve

As far as I am aware only mammals have X and Y chromosomes. And it is very unlikely that an alien species even if it looked mammalian would have such sex chromosomes.

Actually, it's this point that sets alarm bells ringing.

They are called X and Y because that's how they appear when the cell nuclei are stained with a certain dye and examined under a microscope. But it's possible that the images were misinterpreted.

Which begs the question, if there were intact cells from those things. If so, how many chromosomes do they possess? How large are they? I did not see any photos of the chromosomes.

If chromosomes and cells are still intact, then a full DNA analysis should be possible.

What are the chances of an alien species having their DNA arranged in exactly the same pattern as life on earth?

Steve

kempiejon
Lemon Quarter

Postby kempiejon » September 26th, 2023, 4:20 pm

ursaminortaur wrote:As far as I am aware only mammals have X and Y chromosomes. And it is very unlikely that an alien species even if it looked mammalian would have such sex chromosomes.

I had to double check but fruit flies and the gingko tree use XY for sex determination and there's some other animals too and not necessarily all mammals.
ZW sex chromosomes are found in snakes and birds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-de ... ion_system

As for aliens...

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 26th, 2023, 5:02 pm

ursaminortaur wrote:
stevensfo wrote:

Well, the x-rays and CATs are amazing! No opposing thumbs, but the length and dexterity of the fingers would perhaps compensate for that.

As mentioned, the C14 dating results are difficult to perform due to the change in C14 levels on earth over time, but if these bodies are from another world, wouldn't the dating process be even more complicated?

I was a bit surprised that they have X and Y chromosomes and reckon that the DNA analysis needs a lot more work.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't know if they analysed the bone material. Our bone contains a lot of Hydroxyapatite with specific % Phosphorous, Calcium and Oxygen. Together with the rest of the bone material, they should be able to compare it to bone material on earth.

Steve

As far as I am aware only mammals have X and Y chromosomes. And it is very unlikely that an alien species even if it looked mammalian would have such sex chromosomes.

One of the statements made by David Grusch is that there are biologics of non human intelligence in the possession of the us government. He specifically did not say alien intelligence. Perhaps there is or was another species on earth that evolved earlier or in some multiverse with access to our human universe.

If the results are not an hoax it would seem that these creatures could be of an earth species that some how shares the planet or did share the planet. The isotopic ratios in the bodies is an important clue in trying to determine what these creatures origin is. Another option is that dna is the only life chemistry that works & non earth creatures are of a very similar genetic form to earth based life.

It is now essential that this analysis is performed in independent laboratories as soon as possible. Confirmation would put these Nazca remains as one of the greatest ever discoveries in science.

Regards,

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » September 26th, 2023, 6:25 pm

Makes you think. Apparently Manchester is the nail bar capital of the UK.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 27th, 2023, 10:57 am

If there is any reality to the specimens found in Peru, I.e. they are not determined to be fakes, it opens up the whole mystery of the Nazca figures to more scrutiny:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines

There is on going research that has uncovered more recent finds as noted in the wiki article, but as far as I know no images of a three fingered creature either in the large images or on pottery or by any other means. If these 3 fingered creatures were indeed aliens one imagines that artists would make depictions of them.

So many mysteries, that point to something, whether human created or alien inspired which makes analysis by international labs of the Nazca creatures ever more essential.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 29th, 2023, 1:48 am

Mildly amusing short video. Controlled by video but a lifeforms set it off:

https://x.com/Unexplained2020/status/17 ... 12332?s=20

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » October 19th, 2023, 2:32 am

Interesting video of the MH370 video apparently showing the airliner vanishing in an explosion with no obvious debris. According to Ashton Forbes, the video was taken by a binocular pair of satellites & a drone & the videos existence indicates that either the US military knew there was a problem or that it was pre-planned or extreme luck that the video was got. Ashton has also deduced who may have leaked the footage which all makes for an interesting puzzle right out of the pages of Sherlock Holmes (18:56) mins:

https://youtu.be/_X3_qHQVNfo?si=pbNj3Q5sTptUVqSg

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » October 20th, 2023, 7:55 pm

Could there be an alien artifact in the asteroid belt?

This is the question raised in this video of 14 minutes.

https://youtu.be/sH4r8BXcjG4?si=8Y4h-B8kG7cjSZdM

With one explanation that the mass calculated for the asteroid is wrong. As of yet I don’t know how the mass was calculated, but presume it is something like this approach of setting for one body orbiting another, the Newton’s gravitational force equal to the centrifugal force that holds the asteroid in orbit as shown in this short video:

https://youtu.be/YdMjhm4Rfo0?si=KDmUZQIVQ_P6xb5F

Other explanations included super heavy elements, long predicted, never observed & exotic stuff like neutron star material.

Does anyone have any information/comments on this?

Regards,

Regards,

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » October 20th, 2023, 9:17 pm

Amazing talent to make such a subject so boring.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » October 21st, 2023, 11:51 pm

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » October 22nd, 2023, 2:19 am

48 pages of US classified information on non-human intelligence:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/arch ... n-ufos.pdf

I have no way of knowing if this is true or not, but the bits of which I have some knowledge such as the personnel at Los Alamos are correct & the entire narrative draws together information & threads that I have come across in many sources including the long lived alien who was returned to his species, the accidental discoveries of Tesla, the meetings with US President Eisenhower & such.

If it is an hoax it has been well prepared, if it is true then Roswell was as originally reported, Bob Lazar told the truth & a multi-decade cover up has been orchestrated by the US & Russian governments & probably others too.

Reading it has left me a little bit shaken even though I had long thought that aliens have visited the Earth, the details & implications are brutal as this knowledge would have moved humanity forwards, but perhaps we were too primitive & needed decades of science fiction & advancing technology to prepare us for what may well be an admission in the near future. If this is all fake it would seem necessary that US DoD release what it has up to about 20 years ago to prove the claims are baloney, but there are now so many whistle blowers that on balance it looks to me that this document is substantially accurate.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » November 11th, 2023, 1:49 pm

Key points (1 minute) of recent Nazca Mexican 2nd hearing in Mexico:

https://youtube.com/shorts/B3HbFNOmq-c? ... Tq4bo--Uus

Would be nice to have independent confirmation, but if as stated these are not human.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » November 13th, 2023, 10:11 am

Nearly 4 minute video of a request to renew the security clearance of David Grusch:

https://x.com/theufojoe/status/17223159 ... DCpgdbFBxg

This is one of the most amazing things I have ever heard & as me wondering if this is AI generated, but it does seem real

Regards,

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » November 15th, 2023, 11:10 pm

A mysterious green light was seen over Dunsford again last weekend. "T'in' right", said Farmer Clark, "We hears some strange flitting about during the night, down there in the bottom."

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » November 16th, 2023, 11:28 am

CliffEdge wrote:A mysterious green light was seen over Dunsford again last weekend. "T'in' right", said Farmer Clark, "We hears some strange flitting about during the night, down there in the bottom."

Reminds me, I recently had a colonoscopy.

"I saw a bright white light, then I was in some sort of strange room, I was probed by aliens..." - You don't suppose...?

:lol:

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » November 16th, 2023, 11:54 am

XFool wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:A mysterious green light was seen over Dunsford again last weekend. "T'in' right", said Farmer Clark, "We hears some strange flitting about during the night, down there in the bottom."

Reminds me, I recently had a colonoscopy.

"I saw a bright white light, then I was in some sort of strange room, I was probed by aliens..." - You don't suppose...?

:lol:

Wouldn't rule it out.

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » November 16th, 2023, 12:00 pm

Farmer Clark and his wife Mrs Clark were over here, staying for a rare weekend by the sea. I met him in the hotel bar where I'd gone for a pint of their excellent cider with ice.

He reckons I should head over there (Dunsford) and check it out. He says that there be a lot of strange folk about the lanes recent.

A large, cheerful, affable fellow, ruddy cheeks and side whiskers - but I could see fear at the back of his unusual silver coloured eyes.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » November 29th, 2023, 1:29 pm

More details on the alleged us uap recovery program in the Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... owers.html

Video discussion:

https://youtu.be/6_P3FJykSxo?si=S7CfjASG3g_3vGMR

If this is all an hoax it is an out standing production.

Regards,

Hallucigenia
Lemon Quarter

Postby Hallucigenia » January 15th, 2024, 3:57 am

https://apnews.com/article/peru-aliens- ... a4c312d1ed

The forensic experts with Peru’s prosecutor’s office said the objects were made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones....“The conclusion is simple: they are dolls assembled with bones of animals from this planet, with modern synthetic glues, therefore they were not assembled during pre-Hispanic times,” Estrada told reporters. “They are not extraterrestrials; they are not aliens.”

Return to “Science”