Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Human alien interactions

Scientific discovery and discussion
odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Re: Human alien interactions

Postby odysseus2000 » September 14th, 2023, 1:15 pm

stevensfo wrote:
swill453 wrote:You mean the ones that have been specifically debunked, as being the remains of human children?

Scott.

I speak French, so I read the article about the analysis of the metal ring and and other parts of the body.

Copper, Gold and Silver? Is that the sort of metal an intelligent alien would use? The three most primitive and malleable metals? Maybe Pre-Columbian as they say, but alien?

Has any of this been peer reviewed and published in a respectable journal?

Surely, the first step would be to take a sample from the back of the head, the front, then the fingers, subject them to carbon dating and DNA analysis, thus showing that they are part of a whole.

Steve

Some commentary has claimed that Osmium & other more exotic metals were found in substantial amounts in some of the metal, but this does not seem to be supported by any analysis & should be trivial to detect with modern analytical techniques. If there are no more than trace rare earths it all sounds like circa 1000 year old metal working technology as you suggest.

Regards,

GrahamPlatt
Lemon Quarter

Postby GrahamPlatt » September 14th, 2023, 2:06 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/202 ... /102854310

Proper scientists are sceptical. Very.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 14th, 2023, 2:53 pm

GrahamPlatt wrote:https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2023-09-14/mexico-mummified-alien-corpses-debunked/102854310

Proper scientists are sceptical. Very.

Everything depends on decent independent analysis by folk skilled in the arts of making & looking at bodies with various technologies.

If the bodies are built from different known animals a dna test will flag that up super quickly, it will also show if all the parts belonged to one creature.

If the samples pass those tests it seems probable that either we have a new terrestrial species, or an off world species.

Isotopic analysis ought to be able to tell if the composition is consistent with known earth abundances of elements or not & if not it would be alien.

There may be more tests that could be done, but these seem very transparent & difficult to fool so long as blind samples are sent out to several international labs for analysis.

Regards,

GrahamPlatt
Lemon Quarter

Postby GrahamPlatt » September 14th, 2023, 3:21 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-u ... a-66810538

NASA Reveals findings of long-awaited UFO report. ( live )

Seems rather appropriate that the team lead is a woman called (Nicola) Fox.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 14th, 2023, 4:32 pm

GrahamPlatt wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-66810538

Just a introduction to what they might do, no data, no standardized reporting frame work, no clarity on funding, interactions with citizen science etc etc.

Folk doing what they think is appropriate or what they are told, but of no use.

Regards,

swill453
Lemon Half

Postby swill453 » September 14th, 2023, 6:07 pm

odysseus2000 wrote:
GrahamPlatt wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-66810538

Just a introduction to what they might do, no data, no standardized reporting frame work, no clarity on funding, interactions with citizen science etc etc.

I note that NASA have committed to be "transparent" if it ever discovered signs of extra-terrestrial life. Implying, of course, that they haven't as yet.

(Conspiracy notwithstanding.)

Scott.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 14th, 2023, 8:21 pm

swill453 wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:Just a introduction to what they might do, no data, no standardized reporting frame work, no clarity on funding, interactions with citizen science etc etc.

I note that NASA have committed to be "transparent" if it ever discovered signs of extra-terrestrial life. Implying, of course, that they haven't as yet.

(Conspiracy notwithstanding.)

Scott.

Amusingly just after saying that, they refused to answer how much their budget was & a question about management.

I doubt NASA knows anything. When I was at Marshall, NASA & DoD were well separated.

NASA is also a super bureaucratic organization with various chains of command & is not known for risk taking in any way beyond their primary missions which they focus on to the exclusion of anything else.

If anyone has alien stuff it is DoD who have admitted that uap are real, but keep all observations classified.

Regards,

Hallucigenia
Lemon Quarter

Postby Hallucigenia » September 15th, 2023, 8:41 pm

Definitive analysis of the composition of the "aliens" :

https://twitter.com/zack415/status/1702708754201145375

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Postby mc2fool » September 15th, 2023, 9:01 pm

It seems even firm believers dismiss the Mexican presentation.

"Former U.S. Navy pilot Ryan Graves, who also attended the hearing to share his personal experience with sightings of "unidentified anomalous phenomena," or UAP, heaped criticism on the presentation.

"Yesterday's demonstration was a huge step backwards for this issue," Graves said on the X social media platform, formerly known as Twitter. "I am deeply disappointed by this unsubstantiated stunt."

Graves participated in U.S. Congressional hearings on UAP in July, when he said that airspace sightings of unexplained phenomena were "grossly under-reported."
"

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/alien-bodies-presented-mexican-congress-panned-stunt-2023-09-14/

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 16th, 2023, 1:22 pm

It is fascinating as to what the point of all of this has been and who and what was real.

I still can't figure out whether the disclosure was to the Mexican politicians or not. It was stated as such, but usually when folk present to politicians they do so from below them with the politicians above and often surrounding the presenter as in various parliaments. Whereas in this one the presenter was above the politicians if it was really to the Mexican politicians.

Then there was the scientific data which seems to have been stated as an international effort, but the presented results seem to be from Mexican folk.

Clearly this has been of world wide interest and sites set up to monetise views will have made money from advertising etc, but the presenter has opened himself up to being ridiculed as happened to him before. Perhaps he is a masochist for the pain of ridicule.

Then there is the theory that this was all set up to reinforce popular belief that UFO/UAP etc do not exist and to tar Ryan Graves among the maniacs.

Dunno, its all strange and wild and could be some random acts of nothingness.

The final question is whether the cake shown in Hallcigenia's post tasted good.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 16th, 2023, 2:25 pm

Interesting pre-Mexican event promotion:

https://youtube.com/shorts/APdmCJ9i2vs? ... q-dN_ebBrA

Of course most of the folk didn’t turn up, but nice bit of promotion.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 18th, 2023, 11:21 pm

This YouTube shorts shows NASA as being transparent, except not:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Z770Q_buf68? ... SG9I8_xcvG

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 22nd, 2023, 2:12 pm

US customs have released 10 video showing uap. They are zip for down load & I haven’t down loaded any in case this is some kind of hostile operation. However, one is shown in the X:

https://x.com/planethunter56/status/170 ... DCpgdbFBxg

There is also legacy media commentary (6 min 58):

https://youtu.be/2nSIKYlm2eE?si=aJMMEVKbnaqasUnP

I have no idea what is going on here, but it is either computer generated hoax or more evidence of unknown objects in the sky.

Regards,

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » September 24th, 2023, 10:14 pm

It may be worth looking into this in a bit more depth, considering the reports from Kettering.

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Postby stevensfo » September 25th, 2023, 3:11 pm

I was obsessed with space exploration and aliens from a very young age and do believe that the universe is teeming with life.

But....

Why would an advanced civilisation want to fly large craft around our planet?

I watched 'Morons from Outer Space' with Mel Smith and perhaps those aliens aren't as intelligent as we thought. e.g. A plane from Luton to Ibiza is sucked back in time to 1066? The plane would terrify people but the passengers would soon be revealed as thick as sh*t and wouldn't survive very long.

Any truly advanced aliens will use nanotechnology and small sensitive satellites to monitor our race.

Maybe those large craft are trying to save our planet by stabilising the Co2 increase or making junk food taste horrible. Who knows?

Certainly in the UK, they could have an alien take over and nobody would notice the bloody difference!

Daily Mail: 'Darth Vader as PM. At last we're taking back control!' ;)

Steve

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » September 25th, 2023, 9:37 pm

stevensfo wrote:I was obsessed with space exploration and aliens from a very young age and do believe that the universe is teeming with life.

But....

Why would an advanced civilisation want to fly large craft around our planet?

I watched 'Morons from Outer Space' with Mel Smith and perhaps those aliens aren't as intelligent as we thought. e.g. A plane from Luton to Ibiza is sucked back in time to 1066? The plane would terrify people but the passengers would soon be revealed as thick as sh*t and wouldn't survive very long.

Any truly advanced aliens will use nanotechnology and small sensitive satellites to monitor our race.

Maybe those large craft are trying to save our planet by stabilising the Co2 increase or making junk food taste horrible. Who knows?

Certainly in the UK, they could have an alien take over and nobody would notice the bloody difference!

Daily Mail: 'Darth Vader as PM. At last we're taking back control!' ;)

Steve

The world, except Wales, joins the Galactic Federation.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » September 25th, 2023, 11:02 pm

Is Chris Miles another nutter or is his analysis correct?:

https://x.com/chrisotis78/status/170630 ... DCpgdbFBxg

This was completed in 2022 & reports to be quality analysis by a retired palentologist in to the Nazca Peru specimens recently presented in Mexico.

What I see here seems so far to be genuine on a preliminary reading, but is it?

So far I have found no other references to Clifford A Miles, could be fiction or a pseudonym or I haven’t done enough research.

Any comments?

Regards,

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Postby stevensfo » September 26th, 2023, 9:17 am

odysseus2000 wrote:Is Chris Miles another nutter or is his analysis correct?:

This was completed in 2022 & reports to be quality analysis by a retired palentologist in to the Nazca Peru specimens recently presented in Mexico.

So far I have found no other references to Clifford A Miles, could be fiction or a pseudonym or I haven’t done enough research.

Any comments?

Regards,

Well, the x-rays and CATs are amazing! No opposing thumbs, but the length and dexterity of the fingers would perhaps compensate for that.

As mentioned, the C14 dating results are difficult to perform due to the change in C14 levels on earth over time, but if these bodies are from another world, wouldn't the dating process be even more complicated?

I was a bit surprised that they have X and Y chromosomes and reckon that the DNA analysis needs a lot more work.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't know if they analysed the bone material. Our bone contains a lot of Hydroxyapatite with specific % Phosphorous, Calcium and Oxygen. Together with the rest of the bone material, they should be able to compare it to bone material on earth.

Steve

ursaminortaur
Lemon Half

Postby ursaminortaur » September 26th, 2023, 2:22 pm

stevensfo wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:Is Chris Miles another nutter or is his analysis correct?:

Any comments?

Regards,

Well, the x-rays and CATs are amazing! No opposing thumbs, but the length and dexterity of the fingers would perhaps compensate for that.

As mentioned, the C14 dating results are difficult to perform due to the change in C14 levels on earth over time, but if these bodies are from another world, wouldn't the dating process be even more complicated?

I was a bit surprised that they have X and Y chromosomes and reckon that the DNA analysis needs a lot more work.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't know if they analysed the bone material. Our bone contains a lot of Hydroxyapatite with specific % Phosphorous, Calcium and Oxygen. Together with the rest of the bone material, they should be able to compare it to bone material on earth.

Steve

As far as I am aware only mammals have X and Y chromosomes. And it is very unlikely that an alien species even if it looked mammalian would have such sex chromosomes.

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Postby GoSeigen » September 26th, 2023, 3:08 pm

Fellas this is the Science board not the Science Fiction board.

GS

Return to “Science”