Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

You're not pleased to see me?

Scientific discovery and discussion
XFool
The full Lemon

You're not pleased to see me?

Postby XFool » November 22nd, 2023, 11:14 am

Deep space astronauts may be prone to erectile dysfunction, study finds

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2023/nov/22/deep-space-astronauts-may-be-prone-to-erectile-dysfunction-study-finds

Galactic cosmic rays can impair function of erectile tissues, research in rats shows

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Re: You're not pleased to see me?

Postby odysseus2000 » November 22nd, 2023, 12:02 pm

XFool wrote:Deep space astronauts may be prone to erectile dysfunction, study finds

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2023/nov/22/deep-space-astronauts-may-be-prone-to-erectile-dysfunction-study-finds

Galactic cosmic rays can impair function of erectile tissues, research in rats shows

It was a slow news day, the anti-climax of regional wars not going world wide had caused the punters to stop reading. Then came the story to break that complacency, men might not be as fully functional as expected after space flight. For an instant the punters came back & then they mused & thought that astronaunts did not expire after space flight & anyway the possible problem was treatable & paled into insignificance compared to other afflictions from radiation exposure & then the punters went back to sleep.

Regards,

bungeejumper
Lemon Half

Re: You're not pleased to see me?

Postby bungeejumper » November 22nd, 2023, 4:23 pm

XFool wrote: Galactic cosmic rays can impair function of erectile tissues, research in rats shows

I must have gone into the wrong kind of career. If only I'd worked harder at school, I could have been paid for measuring rats' penises, instead of boring old finance and economics. How could my life have gone so wrong? :(

BJ

Return to “Science”