Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Darren Frost

Religion and Philosophy
Forum rules
we are introducing this on a trial basis and that respect for other's views is important e.g. phrases like "your imaginary friend" or "you will go to hell" are not appropriate
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Darren Frost

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » November 23rd, 2020, 11:56 am

Narwhal tusk hero a year on from London Bridge attack

Hopefully I have selected the correct board on which to post. The purpose of my post is simple. I don't want to promote a discussion on individual opinions or dabble with euphemisms, cliché's or semantics. I wanted to allow one person to describe how they are coming to terms with their life over the last year and that comes out in this video.

This report/video provides a very brief glimpse into the year of one particular person and I believe that some of you may want to view. Whilst part of the video is harrowing it does set the scene for how one individual has had to adapt and cope.

I wish this young man well and that his strengths and beliefs see him through.

AiY

servodude
Lemon Half

Re: Darren Frost

Postby servodude » November 23rd, 2020, 12:19 pm

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:Hopefully I have selected the correct board on which to post.

The only issue with the board would be that I can't give you a "thank" other than by this post
So thanks

-sd

Return to “The Meaning of Life”