Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Good and Evil

Religion and Philosophy
Forum rules
we are introducing this on a trial basis and that respect for other's views is important e.g. phrases like "your imaginary friend" or "you will go to hell" are not appropriate
taken2often
Lemon Slice

Good and Evil

Postby taken2often » February 25th, 2024, 3:15 pm

I am sort of returning to old Posts, as we have moved on three years but still getting nowhere appreciate that the majority of Religions tend to promote the good well fair of people of all faiths. They all appear to have the one point that makes them Evil the need to make people suffer. They do this by assumung they have a right and it is for our own good.

All their reasons can be addressed but are not prepared to listen. They know best so tough on you.

I refer to Self Deliverence or Self Determinationon when to end your life. No doubt you would need a range of controls , but if you cannot have the conversation, we go nowhere.

No I thought I would have to write a big section explaning my thoughts but it turns out I have already done so years ago. So if you are interested try the following under this section

MEANING of DEATH January 2021 Hand of God Parts 1,2,and three might even be 4 11/12/2020, 2/2/2021 25/10/2021

The Dead Have No Rights 22/3/2021

So I am now 78 so all this is becoming more important, but I have a plan. The problem is timing the EVIL ONES will force me to depart earlier than desired due to frailty. I control my life not them

Return to “The Meaning of Life”