Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Adverts on TLF

Fitness tips, Relaxation, Mind and Body
Garless
2 Lemon pips

Adverts on TLF

Postby Garless » April 10th, 2020, 6:26 pm

I see a lot of adverts for antibacterial alcohol based hand wash on TMF. Is anyone verifying this company has stocks and the wash is suitable or is the advert just booked in via an agency? I am getting lots of junk mail, not via TMF as far as I can tell, all about CV so I get very suspicious.

Clariman
Lemon Quarter

Re: Adverts on TLF

Postby Clariman » April 16th, 2020, 8:48 pm

Hi. The adverts on the site are not selected or verified by us. They are served by a 3rd party. Yes, please do use caution as you would with any other adverts.

If any user wishes to view the site Ad-free for 12 months, it only takes a donation of £20 or more to the site.

Clariman

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Postby kiloran » April 16th, 2020, 9:10 pm

Clariman wrote:Hi. The adverts on the site are not selected or verified by us. They are served by a 3rd party. Yes, please do use caution as you would with any other adverts.

If any user wishes to view the site Ad-free for 12 months, it only takes a donation of £20 or more to the site.

Clariman

Clariman, is it possible for you to provide a summary of the finances? Nothing too detailed required, but maybe proportions of income from adverts and donations, some guidance whether you are sailing close to the wind and need more donations, etc

--kiloran

Clariman
Lemon Quarter

Postby Clariman » April 16th, 2020, 9:15 pm

kiloran wrote:
Clariman wrote:Hi. The adverts on the site are not selected or verified by us. They are served by a 3rd party. Yes, please do use caution as you would with any other adverts.

Clariman

Clariman, is it possible for you to provide a summary of the finances? Nothing too detailed required, but maybe proportions of income from adverts and donations, some guidance whether you are sailing close to the wind and need more donations, etc

--kiloran

Finances are fine to the best of my knowledge, although Stooz is first to see income and expenditure. I wasn't soliciting for donations. Just saying Ads can be removed.

Thanks

Return to “Health & Wellbeing”