Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

My Sequence for Getting Fit

Fitness tips, Relaxation, Mind and Body
feder1
Lemon Slice

My Sequence for Getting Fit

Postby feder1 » June 5th, 2020, 10:37 am

I used to think that by playing tennis and swimming that I would get fit.

After decades I learnt that I should get fit first before playing tennis or swimming. I did make some effort to get fit for a couple of decades.

During the 11 weeks of lockdown and finally concentrating on getting fit, I sought out yet more exercise routines but also do Joe Wick,s morning half hour every day. Thanks Joe for making it such fun.

However, I have learnt something very important and that is that becoming more flexible and mobile is the most important thing of all!

So when I started out 11 weeks ago, I commenced a big program of lots of different stretches and found many shortcomings in the physiology. There is a lot more to do.

The difference the increased range of of movement of the limbs and torso has made to being able to do Joe Wick,s routines reasonably well has been absolutely amazing!

So I suggest 1) get a lot more flexible, 2) do the cardio, weights etc. next and 3) play sport.

Return to “Health & Wellbeing”