Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

RDI (ex Wichford) to BIDCO

gnawsome
Lemon Slice

RDI (ex Wichford) to BIDCO

Postby gnawsome » May 11th, 2021, 4:30 pm

I have held RDI since Aug 09, now they have been bought by SOF Cambridge - Bidco Ltd.
I supposed that the value~ price at £1.215p.s. would arrive at my acccount with EQi but all I see is RDI nil.
I've looked for info but can't understand the RNS's.
I believe Starwood European Real Estate Finance (SWEF) have some interest but I may have that wrong.
DAK the process for my realisation of cash or alternative compensation

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Re: RDI (ex Wichford) to BIDCO

Postby stevensfo » May 17th, 2021, 11:12 am

gnawsome wrote:I have held RDI since Aug 09, now they have been bought by SOF Cambridge - Bidco Ltd.
I supposed that the value~ price at £1.215p.s. would arrive at my acccount with EQi but all I see is RDI nil.
I've looked for info but can't understand the RNS's.
I believe Starwood European Real Estate Finance (SWEF) have some interest but I may have that wrong.
DAK the process for my realisation of cash or alternative compensation

Just to let you know that I'm as perplexed as you. I have RDI in my AJBell ISA and could well do with the funds for topping up a few holdings.

It's going on for an unusually long time.

Steve

gnawsome
Lemon Slice

Postby gnawsome » May 17th, 2021, 12:37 pm

stevensfo wrote:
gnawsome wrote:DAK the process for my realisation of cash or alternative compensation

Just to let you know that I'm as perplexed as you. I have RDI in my AJBell ISA and could well do with the funds for topping up a few holdings.

Steve

Hi Steve , after ferreting about in an RNS I found something to say the cash would be paid out on 18 May.
That RDI has been bought by Starwood European (I think SWEF) that I already have a bit of. No idea how that will affect me overall. Just expect to have more dry powder in my ISA and no idea how to deploy it.

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Postby stevensfo » May 17th, 2021, 1:07 pm

gnawsome wrote:
stevensfo wrote:
gnawsome wrote:DAK the process for my realisation of cash or alternative compensation

Steve

Hi Steve , after ferreting about in an RNS I found something to say the cash would be paid out on 18 May.
That RDI has been bought by Starwood European (I think SWEF) that I already have a bit of. No idea how that will affect me overall. Just expect to have more dry powder in my ISA and no idea how to deploy it.

I guess it depends on your overall Asset Allocation re. investments. I am under my 10% allocation to Property, so will probably put it in a REIT, but I also have other sectors that need topping up.

What to do? :-)

Steve

Return to “REITs & Property Companies”