Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Money offers / Bank switching cashback and 0% Interest free Credit card

Discussing offers, rates and deals on suppliers
sha166

Money offers / Bank switching cashback and 0% Interest free Credit card

Postby sha166 » October 20th, 2021, 8:00 pm

Hi all

Below is an example of bank/finance offers i found for anyone's benefit and value

Get up to £150 for switch and stay current account to NatWest Select / Reward Account @ NatWest

£130 Switch Cashback when Switching Current Account (New & Existing Customers) @ Santander

Tesco 0% Credit Card

Sainsburys 21 Month 0% Interest No Balance Transfer Fee Credit Card

I'm considering making posts like this every week (collating offers, links), if there is enough interest. (switching deals/free money/cashback etc. )
If you would like (and would pay for) posts like these, reach out to me at on PM. I can't share links in the post I can PM if needed

Thanks for reading and I hope you found it valuable!

swill453
Lemon Half

Re: Money offers / Bank switching cashback and 0% Interest free Credit card

Postby swill453 » October 20th, 2021, 8:20 pm

sha166 wrote:If you would like (and would pay for) posts like these, reach out to me at on PM.

To be honest one would get more, better and free information on something like Moneysavingexpert. I don't think you'll get many takers here. There's no mechanism for you to get paid for posting here anyway.

Welcome, though!

Scott.

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Postby csearle » October 21st, 2021, 8:25 am

sha166 wrote:Hi all

Below is an example of bank/finance offers i found for anyone's benefit and value

Get up to £150 for switch and stay current account to NatWest Select / Reward Account @ NatWest

£130 Switch Cashback when Switching Current Account (New & Existing Customers) @ Santander

Tesco 0% Credit Card

Sainsburys 21 Month 0% Interest No Balance Transfer Fee Credit Card

I'm considering making posts like this every week (collating offers, links), if there is enough interest. (switching deals/free money/cashback etc. )
If you would like (and would pay for) posts like these, reach out to me at on PM. I can't share links in the post I can PM if needed

Thanks for reading and I hope you found it valuable!
Have you sought and received the site owners' consent for this advertising of your services here?

Chris

didds
Lemon Half

Postby didds » October 21st, 2021, 1:01 pm

swill453 wrote:To be honest one would get more, better and free information on something like Moneysavingexpert. I don't think you'll get many takers here. There's no mechanism for you to get paid for posting here anyway.

without at all meaning to just shoot the OP down, Scott has it nailed here. So by all means post whatever - but you are really only in the ball park of providing to (to some degree at least ) financially savvy/interested people info that they already probably know how to retrieve.

Aside from which such people have perhaps interest in different aspects ...
eg
I dont have any interest in 0% switching credit cards, but what I do want is actual cash back (not vouchers, points etc) cards, as I pay off in full every month by DD. But info about those are of no use to somebody who wants a no quibble card, or one offering a low APR. So your posts while done altrusitically (presumably seeing there is no means to earn here ) I'm not sure will offer anything that isnt already easily available and would need to cover a very broad base.

cheers

didds

Return to “Bank Accounts Savings & ISAs”