Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Credit Partners European Opportunities Tender

Investment discussion for beginners. Why you should invest your money, get help getting started
DelayedInvestor

Credit Partners European Opportunities Tender

Postby DelayedInvestor » April 28th, 2020, 1:58 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this but it's definitely a 'beginners' question.

So, I was having a dig around and I found CCPG CVC CREDIT PARTNERS EUROPEAN OPPORT ORD NPV GBP on the LSE website (JE00B9MRHZ51).

There is tender offer of 0.8139 with the following text:

"The Tender Price equals the NAV per Share as at 31 March 2020 minus £0.01/€0.01 (being 1% of the Placing Price), as applicable.

It is anticipated that a further announcement regarding the unconditional purchase of the Shares tendered will be made on or around 14 May 2020, and that payment for the March 2020 tender will be made on 18 May 2020.

Terms defined in the Company's prospectus dated 29 March 2019 have the same meaning in this announcement unless otherwise defined."

However, if I look on the hl website I can see a buy price of .73.

Why has the price not risen higher? Is it the risk that the tender will not completed? Or have I missed something really basic?

Thanks.

Return to “How Do I Invest”