Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Where to flop-shop for furniture nowadays (in London)

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Re: Where to flop-shop for furniture nowadays (in London)

Postby UncleEbenezer » March 27th, 2024, 2:03 pm

I bought my current sofa at Furniture Village, and I'm very happy with it, The shop is a classic very big store, and the retail park it's on also has a DFS. Both shops allowed me ample time and sitting on display sofas to make my choice. Either of those might have a presence near you if you check their websites.

Fluke
Lemon Slice

Re: Where to flop-shop for furniture nowadays (in London)

Postby Fluke » March 28th, 2024, 5:11 pm

Bit late to this but can I give a shout out to Sofa.com, it's where I bought mine about 8 years ago and still going strong after much use. It's worth a visit, you can make a day of it, jump on the tube to Sloan Sq, wander down the Kings Road, stop off for coffee/lunch, at the bottom hang a left down Lots road I think it is, where all the auction houses are (or used to be), and you'll find this big warehouse of a place brim full of comfy furniture to flop on.

Everything is made to order, I bought one from the showroom at a discounted price, just had to wait a few weeks for it to be delivered as it was still in use in the showroom. Sitting on it now as I write this.

https://www.sofa.com/gb/showrooms/Chelsea

Return to “Does anyone know?”