Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Disposal of red pallet

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
MyNameIsUrl
Lemon Slice

Disposal of red pallet

Postby MyNameIsUrl » May 23rd, 2021, 4:43 pm

I had a delivery about a year ago on a pallet which appears to have been spray-painted red. I want to finally get rid of it, but on googling it seems it could be on rental, owned by LPR. Can I bin it or could this land me with a bill?

Mike4
Lemon Half

Re: Disposal of red pallet

Postby Mike4 » May 23rd, 2021, 5:10 pm

MyNameIsUrl wrote:I had a delivery about a year ago on a pallet which appears to have been spray-painted red. I want to finally get rid of it, but on googling it seems it could be on rental, owned by LPR. Can I bin it or could this land me with a bill?

I'd say if they expected it back or knew you had it, they'd have asked for it by now so I'd just go ahead and bin it. If you get a bill, send a bill back for a year's storage charge for the same amount.

kempiejon
Lemon Quarter

Re: Disposal of red pallet

Postby kempiejon » May 23rd, 2021, 5:25 pm

I think the red ones are good quality wood and build, as are the blue ones, If you're in NE Hampshire I'll take it off your hands. My local www.Gumtree.com often have them offered for re-use; pallet furniture or garden bars seems to be a thing on the socials. I made a shoe rack and shelves for the cupboard under the stairs with pallet wood during lock down 1.

Return to “Does anyone know?”