Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Why do the police mention age?

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Re: Why do the police mention age?

Postby CliffEdge » May 18th, 2022, 5:17 pm

servodude wrote:
Mike4 wrote:
Lootman wrote:
mutantpoodle wrote:yes I wondered about that

police say he is in custody...so why is it needed to stop him going to Westminster??

I would assume that an MP would not have any trouble making bail.

Which is indeed what has happened. BBC News at lunchtime today reported he has been released on bail.

..on a sticky wicket though?.

(Look, I apologise.... it's a vaguely cricket based pun by a Scot who's been to two cricket games in his life and feels this thread needs a bit more than miserable sods feeling their sense of identity is threatened by the fact an elected English Tory bloke being accused of rape. Let's face it this will be a historical charge and it was probably legal to rape your wife when he was elected (2003 that changed in the UK) so it's probably going to offend more of "them" that he wasn't married to the accuser when engaging in unwanted "relations" - and they'll manage the cognitive dissonance of Boris because he got the "big things right" i.e. "fooling my thick mate racist Dave to vote for him")

But yeah (just in case anyone was really confused and stuff).. a pun is where a word can mean different things

- sd

I thought that was a bun. Just had a cheese scone.

Return to “Does anyone know?”