Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Wider Data On Industry

Analysing companies' finances and value from their financial statements using ratios and formulae
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Wider Data On Industry

Postby robertbanking » July 13th, 2023, 2:52 pm

Hello you very intelligent and amazing individuals that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and staying positive.

I was kindly wondering for instance when conducting a review on a certain stock such as UPS (United Parcel Service) a courier service. After reviewing all the financials and the annual report its always best to look at wider economic data. For instance the value of the courier business in 2023 and if the service is in demand and what the total spend on courier services will be in 2023 by businesses and consumers. Can i kindly ask please do you know any websites or journals where i can find this further data or is there any government websites please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope your investments are successful in the long term. Thank you very much for all your support. Take care.

Return to “Company Analysis”