Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

3I Group (III)

Share latest information on individual companies and hot news discussions. LSE Main Market companies only
Forum rules
No penny shares or promotional posts
supremetwo
Lemon Quarter

3I Group (III)

Postby supremetwo » August 24th, 2020, 2:08 pm

3I group is listed on the market as an ordinary share.

Just had a charges statement for my holding of them.
This is a new feature that the FCA demand that brokers now have to make concerning charges.

Annual ongoing charges are showing as 1.56%
Transaction charges are 0.15%
Incidental costs are 0.76%
Total is 2.47%

Broker says these charges are from an underlying trust in the 3I ordinary share and any query should be addressed to 3I.

Almost 2.5% being hived off and making nonsense of yield calculations for what is clearly classed as an ordinary share.

There is a footnote:
The fund managers’ charges have been provided to 'broker's name' to produce this statement.
We’re unable to guarantee the accuracy of this information, and you shouldn’t rely on this when making your investment decisions.
Where a fund manager hasn’t provided actual costs, we’ve instead used their current charges, where this information is available to us.

Anyone else come across this?

idpickering
The full Lemon

Re: 3I Group (III)

Postby idpickering » September 27th, 2021, 7:30 am

Update on portfolio and Capital Markets Seminar

3i Group plc ("3i" or "the Group") will be holding a Capital Markets Seminar via webcast today, involving presentations on GartenHaus, MPM and ten23, three of our recent Private Equity Investments. In addition, Simon Borrows, our Chief Executive, will provide an update on the portfolio more broadly, the key elements of which are outlined below. The seminar will start at 14.00 and the joining details are provided at the end of this press release. The presentation materials and a recording of the webcast will also be made available on our website.

Our investment portfolios in Private Equity and Infrastructure have continued to make good progress in this financial year to date. We have now completed our September semi-annual portfolio company reviews for Private Equity, Infrastructure and Scandlines, which have confirmed strong performance in the significant majority of our investments, including our healthcare investments, our retail and e-commerce investments and our value-for-money companies.

Action's impressive performance has continued with sales, EBITDA and cash generation above budget for Q3 to date. YTD sales at over €4.5 billion are now over 20% ahead of last year with strong trading continuing across all geographies. We expect LTM EBITDA to the end of P9 to be over €760 million compared to €579 million at September last year and €506 million at September 2019. Cash generation has continued to be strong with a current cash balance of approximately €900 million. Action has now opened 150 stores in 2021, including its first five stores in Italy where trading has been ahead of plan.

A live webcast of the seminar will be available at 14.00. To register for the webcast, please visit https://www.3i.com/investor-relations/c ... ions/2021/ . Registrations are open now.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/3i-group- ... 00099814M/

idpickering
The full Lemon

Re: 3i Infrastructure (3IN)

Postby idpickering » January 26th, 2023, 7:28 am

3I GROUP PLC FY2023 Q3 PERFORMANCE UPDATE.

A positive third quarter. On track to deliver another year of good growth

· Increase in NAV per share to 1,649 pence (30 September 2022:1,477 pence) and total return of 26.8% for the nine months to 31 December 2022

· Action produced another excellent result with very strong sales, EBITDA and cash generation in 2022. In the 12 months to 1 January 2023, net sales and EBITDA were 30% and 46% ahead of 2021

· The value for money, private label, healthcare and infrastructure investments continue to perform resiliently and represented 83% of our investment portfolio at 31 December 2022. We continue to see headwinds across our discretionary consumer portfolio companies

· Strong cash generation from the Private Equity portfolio in the quarter with £474 million of realised proceeds received from divestments and £166 million of cash dividends

· Our buy-and-build momentum continues with four bolt-on acquisitions completed or signed, including the acquisitions of two components of Q Holding's medical business by SaniSure and Cirtec Medical

· Signed the full disposal of Christ at a c.43% uplift on 31 March 2022 opening value, with completion expected in Q4 FY2023

· Good contribution from 3i Infrastructure plc ("3iN") and our US Infrastructure portfolio. Two bolt-on acquisitions completed for Regional Rail and one for EC Waste

· Well-funded balance sheet at 31 December 2022 with gross cash of £495 million and gearing of 3%

https://www.investegate.co.uk/3i-group- ... 00058948N/

Ian.

idpickering
The full Lemon

Postby idpickering » March 23rd, 2023, 7:34 am

Action Capital Markets Seminar and portfolio update.

3i Group plc ("3i", or "the Group") will be holding a capital markets seminar this morning, involving a presentation from the management team of Action, our largest portfolio company. A live webcast of the seminar will take place at 10:00 (UK time). To register for the webcast, please visit https://www.3i.com/investor-relations . An on-demand webcast of the seminar will also be available by the end of the day.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/3i-group- ... 00049326T/

Ian (No holding).

idpickering
The full Lemon

Postby idpickering » July 20th, 2023, 7:23 am

FY2024 Q1 performance update.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/announcem ... e-/7643454

Ian (No holding).

Return to “Company Share news (LSE Main Market)”