Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Linking together companies that need to hire or fire

The home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool
Forum rules
This is the home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool
vrdiver
Lemon Quarter

Linking together companies that need to hire or fire

Postby vrdiver » December 29th, 2020, 12:51 pm

The year of Covid-19 has been hard for those impacted by the lockdowns and reduced economic activity. It's also been a year when companies have tried to do the right thing as regards good corporate citizenship.

I came across this initiative, that connects companies looking to hire with those needing to make redundancies. If your company needs to hire or fire, then this may be a life saver for somebody (and good for the company).

People + Work Connect is a free, online employer-to-employer platform that enables organizations quickly identify and fill jobs vacancies. It eliminates multiple friction points that can extend the time it normally takes to fill these roles.

Created by chief human resources officers from Accenture, Lincoln Financial Group, ServiceNow and Verizon, People + Work Connect moves people from one employer to another by giving organizations that have open positions a view into the workforces availble while helping organizations with available employees to find new roles.

After a successful launch in April 2020 we have over 265 companies from 95 countries have uploaded over 400,000+ roles on the platform.

Please join us to help get people back to work quickly.

https://www.accenture.com/us-en/about/company/people-work-connect

VRD

Disclosure: I used to work for one of the involved companies, but haven't for over 5 years. I have no connection with the scheme other than as an impressed observer.

nb I've self-reported this, asking the mods to consider if this board is the best place to post in.

Return to “Coronavirus Discussions”