Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Phase 1 lifting covid restrictions?

The home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool
Forum rules
This is the home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool
dealtn
Lemon Half

Re: Phase 1 lifting covid restrictions?

Postby dealtn » February 23rd, 2021, 4:17 pm

ReallyVeryFoolish wrote: What do other TLFers think?

It depends on whether you are worried about having to pay a fine, or making a "unnecessary trip". Assuming its the former I wouldn't worry, it is extremely unlikely you will incur a fine.

Lootman
The full Lemon

Re: Phase 1 lifting covid restrictions?

Postby Lootman » February 23rd, 2021, 4:56 pm

ReallyVeryFoolish wrote:
dealtn wrote:
ReallyVeryFoolish wrote: What do other TLFers think?

It depends on whether you are worried about having to pay a fine, or making a "unnecessary trip". Assuming its the former I wouldn't worry, it is extremely unlikely you will incur a fine.

Thanks, I am patiently sitting here waiting to make that trip. So my logic is, that if that's the only trip I have m.ade all year more than a few miles so far then I am certainly "minimising my travel" which is what the regulations from 29th March state.

I thought that trips to get a vehicle repaired were considered essential. Certainly the shops selling vehicle parts have remained open

Return to “Coronavirus Discussions”