Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Wanna Discuss Something

The home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool
Forum rules
This is the home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool
marshalleverrett

Wanna Discuss Something

Postby marshalleverrett » April 4th, 2021, 10:08 am

I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

MrFoolish
Lemon Quarter

Re: Wanna Discuss Something

Postby MrFoolish » April 4th, 2021, 10:13 am

Just say what you want to say. Someone will let you know if you've posted in the wrong place.

Mike4
Lemon Half

Postby Mike4 » April 4th, 2021, 10:21 am

marshalleverrett wrote:I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

Were you not presented with forum rules to read and agree to when you signed up last week?

Its a good question though. On forums there is usually a link on every page to the posting rules, and I've just noticed it on this forum too. Its up the top, in the second banner line of links.

Or here if you still can't spot it: app.php/rules

dealtn
Lemon Half

Postby dealtn » April 4th, 2021, 10:56 am

marshalleverrett wrote:I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

On my screen (I accept it might be different on different media or devices) about an inch above your post

Forum rules
This is the home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » April 4th, 2021, 11:13 am

Welcome to Lemon Fool. I wouldn't worry too much about the rules, except to say imagine it's a conversation you're having with your 90 year old grandma who has never sworn in her life, prays at every opportunity she has and is one of life's good eggs.

The owners of the site do allow great latitude and politics and religion can be discussed civilly on other more appropriate boards.

AiY

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » April 4th, 2021, 12:20 pm

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:

Welcome to Lemon Fool. I wouldn't worry too much about the rules, except to say imagine it's a conversation you're having with your 90 year old grandma who has never sworn in her life, prays at every opportunity she has and is one of life's good eggs.

:)

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:The owners of the site do allow great latitude and politics and religion can be discussed civilly on other more appropriate boards.

That sounds to me very like one of those old time jokes: "Directions for foreigners"

:lol:

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » April 4th, 2021, 12:23 pm

XFool wrote:
AsleepInYorkshire wrote:

:)

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:The owners of the site do allow great latitude and politics and religion can be discussed civilly on other more appropriate boards.

That sounds to me very like one of those old time jokes: "Directions for foreigners"

:lol:

Alternatively it could be a subliminal message to suggest not to discuss these subjects unless it's on the correct board?

AiY
Supressing conspiracy theories :lol:

Return to “Coronavirus Discussions”