Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Rules for travel to France - and onward?

The home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool
Forum rules
This is the home for all non-political Coronavirus (Covid-19) discussions on The Lemon Fool
zico
Lemon Quarter

Rules for travel to France - and onward?

Postby zico » September 29th, 2021, 6:42 pm

Can anyone who has recently travelled to France let me know the correct procedure to be allowed to enter France?
I've looked at the Gov.uk website which says that double-vaxxed people just need proof of double-vaxxing (e.g. via phone app) and a certificate d'honneur from the French gov website - but the certificate says it only applies to travellers from green-listed countries.

Also, are there any additional entry requirements from France to Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Italy?
(I know places like Serbia and Kosovo have more stringent requirements, but I'm not planning on visiting those)

redsturgeon
Lemon Half

Re: Rules for travel to France - and onward?

Postby redsturgeon » September 29th, 2021, 7:12 pm

zico wrote:Can anyone who has recently travelled to France let me know the correct procedure to be allowed to enter France?
I've looked at the Gov.uk website which says that double-vaxxed people just need proof of double-vaxxing (e.g. via phone app) and a certificate d'honneur from the French gov website - but the certificate says it only applies to travellers from green-listed countries.

Also, are there any additional entry requirements from France to Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Italy?
(I know places like Serbia and Kosovo have more stringent requirements, but I'm not planning on visiting those)

The certificate d'honneur is applicable to the UK as an amber listed country. On the website there is a blue bar with three options to click.

You should be fine for those other countries from France.

John

zico
Lemon Quarter

Re: Rules for travel to France - and onward?

Postby zico » September 29th, 2021, 7:30 pm

Thanks John - I hadn't noticed the blue bar with the 3 options.
Looking at the "amber" version, it requires a "compelling" reason to enter France, presumably that's the box "British citizens who benefit from the withdrawal agreement"?

Return to “Coronavirus Discussions”