Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

In case of relevance to HYTUSS users

Discussions regarding financial software
PinkDalek
Lemon Half

In case of relevance to HYTUSS users

Postby PinkDalek » June 29th, 2017, 7:48 pm

I'm not a HYTUSS user so don't know if your feeds are still accurate but see this thread over at "Share Ideas" regarding the intra day trades not being shown on The London Stock Exchange for the last few days:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5651&p=63634#p63634 onwards.

PD
PS The issue may have been covered over at HYP but I haven't been there for weeks so don't know.

spiderbill
Lemon Slice

Re: In case of relevance to HYTUSS users

Postby spiderbill » July 3rd, 2017, 10:35 am

Further to this I've come across a major descrepancy this morning in a more popular share - BAE.

10 minutes ago Yahoo was showing it as having risen by 6% to 676.5p (which it hasn't been since 21st June) but Digital Look and the London Stock Exchange shows it to still be around Fridays closing price of 633p.

Just checked again and the price was still showing the higher figure but the graph had been amended to lose the sharp "increase" and was showing the right price (now 632p).

Until this is resolved it would be as well to regard any unexpected price movements in Yahoo, and therefore the prices in HYPTUS, with some suspicion.

cheers

Spiderbill

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: In case of relevance to HYTUSS users

Postby kiloran » July 3rd, 2017, 2:38 pm

spiderbill wrote:Until this is resolved it would be as well to regard any unexpected price movements in Yahoo, and therefore the prices in HYPTUS, with some suspicion.

cheers
Spiderbill

Last week I had a couple of days where my ADVFN was also showing some wild swings on my total portfolio. Plus or Minus 10% at times, which was very unusual. Seems to have settled down now, but it's a good reminder that though we have lots of useful data available on many websites, the data is never infallible.

--kiloran

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”