Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

Broker for Investment Club following demise of TimeToTrade

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
cat4000

Broker for Investment Club following demise of TimeToTrade

Postby cat4000 » December 12th, 2022, 6:59 pm

Hi, is anyone aware of any brokers that are accepting applications from Investment Clubs? I am a member of an Investment Club whose broker (TimeToTrade) is shutting down its stockbroking services, so we need to find a new broker. However I cannot find a broker that is taking on new Investment Club accounts; iDealing purports to do so on their website but they've responded to us saying they're not taking on new Investment Club business. If we can't find a new broker we will have to shut down the club. It seems most unlikely that we were the only Club using TimeToTrade; are there other clubs in this situation? How are you dealing with it? I'd be grateful for any knowledge / experience you can share.

JerryF

Re: Broker for Investment Club following demise of TimeToTrade

Postby JerryF » December 13th, 2022, 4:36 pm

We're in the same boat. No obvious alternatives other than a Trading account in the name of an individual member plus a separate community account. I posted a response on the Proshare website suggesting we ask TtT to facilitate impacted investment clubs getting together to see whether collectively we can come up with a solution

JerryF

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”